The Christmas symbols are very beautiful and help to increase the Christmas spirit. The people dream with better days and imagine good things. At Christmas I meet some relatives that I don’t see the rest of the year. I spend Christmas with my parents, uncles, aunts and cousins. I play with my cousins and at midnight we are all very anxious to open the presents. We are very happy because we usually received the presents that we wanted. It’s very emotional, of course, but I don’t believe in Santa. when I was little I used to believe in Santa and awaited anxious his arrival. In Christmas I usually went to the circus. I remember especially a Christmas when I went to my cousins`s house and it was snowing. I played in the snow with my cousins and we made a snowman. It was the most beautiful of the street. At night, after Christmas dinner we waited for our presents and then we screamed of joy and played with all of them. At my childhood I believe in Santa Claus,but only when I was very young, and I was very gratefull to him. At eigth years I suspected that were my parents who brought the presents and after that I was certain.
Welcome to your class portfolio! Here you can post your assignments, comment, take part in challenges and much more... Have fun!
Saturday, 11 December 2010
Christmas memories
The Christmas symbols are very beautiful and help to increase the Christmas spirit. The people dream with better days and imagine good things. At Christmas I meet some relatives that I don’t see the rest of the year. I spend Christmas with my parents, uncles, aunts and cousins. I play with my cousins and at midnight we are all very anxious to open the presents. We are very happy because we usually received the presents that we wanted. It’s very emotional, of course, but I don’t believe in Santa. when I was little I used to believe in Santa and awaited anxious his arrival. In Christmas I usually went to the circus. I remember especially a Christmas when I went to my cousins`s house and it was snowing. I played in the snow with my cousins and we made a snowman. It was the most beautiful of the street. At night, after Christmas dinner we waited for our presents and then we screamed of joy and played with all of them. At my childhood I believe in Santa Claus,but only when I was very young, and I was very gratefull to him. At eigth years I suspected that were my parents who brought the presents and after that I was certain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry for having to post this here but I had no other way to reach and contact Luis. :/
ReplyDeleteLuis... Monday morning in Phisical Education could you wear a white shirt and black pants?
Again sorry but I had no other way to contact him.
O.k.Pedro! Thank You!
ReplyDelete