Hello!
My name is Sara S., I live in Baguim do Monte, and I'm 16. I am friendly but very stubborn and persistent. This year, I have changed a lot. I was very quiet and now I will not shup up, I'm always talking. I love my family and my friends are the most important people in my life. They do everything for me. In my free time, I like reading, walking, being with friends, being on the computer. I love writing, I write a lot of texts and one day I would like to write a book. I love the subject Portuguese, and it is very difficult to get me to limit the number of words requested. I used to hate English, but with time I learned to like it, although I have some difficulties in understanding this language. I hated English songs, but now they are the ones I love. I would like to visit Brazil, the Azores, Madeira, London, among many other places.
I want to be a psychologist and I will fight for it.
I know that some things are impossible, but I will always fight for the impossible, to fulfill my dreams sooner than later.
I am a dreamer and I always want to dream.
My name is Sara S., I live in Baguim do Monte, and I'm 16. I am friendly but very stubborn and persistent. This year, I have changed a lot. I was very quiet and now I will not shup up, I'm always talking. I love my family and my friends are the most important people in my life. They do everything for me. In my free time, I like reading, walking, being with friends, being on the computer. I love writing, I write a lot of texts and one day I would like to write a book. I love the subject Portuguese, and it is very difficult to get me to limit the number of words requested. I used to hate English, but with time I learned to like it, although I have some difficulties in understanding this language. I hated English songs, but now they are the ones I love. I would like to visit Brazil, the Azores, Madeira, London, among many other places.
I want to be a psychologist and I will fight for it.
I know that some things are impossible, but I will always fight for the impossible, to fulfill my dreams sooner than later.
I am a dreamer and I always want to dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment