
Hi. My name is Vanessa and I live in “Porto”. I was born in June. I’m curious, kind, funny, sweet, friendly, conceited and responsible. I’m a student in “Escola Secundária de Rio Tinto”. I love Maths and I don’t like Physical Education, but I like playing volleyball.
For me, my family and my friends are everything.
In my free time, I like listening to music, dancing, reading and making necklaces and bracelets. I love Hello Kitty and my favourite colours are pink and green. I like going to the shopping centre and to the cinema with my family or friends.
When I dance, I feel like a new girl. I have practised ballet for twelve years.
My favourite singers are Alicia Keys, Enigma, Lady Gaga, Shakira but I also like Portuguese singers, for example Mafalda Veiga.
I adore craftswork, making necklaces and bracelets are one of my favourites because it’s creative, original and I earn some money. I love to travel. Ihave been to “Palma Maiorca”, “Tenerife”, “La Manga”, “Lanzarote”, “Gran Canaria”, “ Madeira”, “Cabo Verde”, “Tunisia”, “Marroco”, “Palermo”, “Sicilia”, “Rome”, “Malta”, “Barcelona”, “Madrid”, “Las Palmas”, “ Fuerteventura” and “Paris”. I want to visit London!
That's all for the moment. See you around!
No comments:
Post a Comment