Friday, 29 October 2010

Who am I? Carina N.


Hello!
My name is Carina N, I'm 15 years old and I was born on the same day as David Beckham, the famous English football player. I live with my grandparents and my cousin because my mom and my dad are divorced and my mother has recently moved to Switzerland. My grandparentss are like parents to me, because it was them who raised me, but I love my mom and my dad of course! When I grow up I would like to be a veterinarian, I love animals, dogs are the ones I love the most.
My hobbies aren't anything special, I like to read, specially the collection of books "Cherub", books from Nicholas Sparks, "Hush Hush" and others, but I would like to read some books from "old" English writers, such as William Shakespeare and Emily Brontë. I like to watch tv, specially sitcoms that make me laugh, like "Friends", "How I met your mom". But other series too, like NCIS, that makes me laugh too. Tony and Ziva are the ones who give me the best laughs. I like to listen to music too, almost every kind of music, my favourite singer is Avril Lavigne, but I like Paramore too. I'm crazy about cinema! If I could, I would go to the cinema every day, although I don't know as much movies as I would like. I like to walk on the beach, but only at night, it's a nice place to think, it brings us peace, and if you're with your best friends or another special person it's even nicer, to share something as beautiful. As you can see my hobbies are the usual things, but this is what I like to do and I wouldn't change anything in my life. One day I would like to visit London, I usually say that it is my "dream-city".
Well, I think it's everything, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment