Hello! Well, first of all, I think I need to tell you my name, so.. my name is Nádia. I'm a 15- year-old girl from Rio Tinto, which is a city in the north of Portugal, and I really like living here. I have two older sisters, and they can be annoying of course, but they are big supports to me, they help me a lot! I live with my mom, because my parents split up. I'm crazy about music, and I like pop a lot, and I love singers like Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson and Charice. I know a lot of people don't like Justin Bieber, but I don't care. In my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, I like listening to music too and I love sports, I just haven't found the right one for me yet but I'm thinking about doing sports in school. I love Gymnastics, Handball and Dance. One of my passions is English, I just love the language and I have always loved it since I was a little girl.
I have really good grades at it too and I always get along with teachers, because I think that they like having students that actually like English. I hate French. One day, I would love to live in the United States of America, because they speak English there, and their English is much more familiar to me. I would like to visit London, but it is a pretty cold country and I like to live in countries with a temperature similar to Portugal's. I like to visit international sites because I speak a lot of English there, and I can practise it.
I have a dog named Michael, which gives me hell but he can be very funny and sweet sometimes. He destroys a lot of things, but I forgive him! Well, I think that's the most I can tell, see ya!
I have really good grades at it too and I always get along with teachers, because I think that they like having students that actually like English. I hate French. One day, I would love to live in the United States of America, because they speak English there, and their English is much more familiar to me. I would like to visit London, but it is a pretty cold country and I like to live in countries with a temperature similar to Portugal's. I like to visit international sites because I speak a lot of English there, and I can practise it.
I have a dog named Michael, which gives me hell but he can be very funny and sweet sometimes. He destroys a lot of things, but I forgive him! Well, I think that's the most I can tell, see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment