Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Who am I - Andreia




Hello everybody! (:
I am Andreia and I am 15 years old. I live in the north of Portugal in a town called Rio Tinto, I like living here.
I have no brothers or sisters but I would like to have.

Well... I love playing the guitar, listening to music and I love singing even more, but I don't have a good voice. I prefer to sing in English than in Portuguese. I also love animals. One day I would like to be a veterinarian, it has been my dream since I was very young and I'll fight for it.

I don't have a favourite kind of music, but I like listening to "old songs". I like Miley Cyrus. I love her music and I like her as a person, I admire her.
I like English, Geology and Maths.

In sports a like dancing.

One day I would like to live in the USA, it is my favorite country, where everything happens and it is wonderful.

Well... I think that I have no more to say, so goodbye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment