Thursday, 28 October 2010

Who am I - Sofia*




Hello! my name is Ana Sofia, I'm 15 years old. I have lived in Baguim do Monte since ever, and I love living here! I have a younger sister, who ruins my patience. She's 5 years old, but of course I love my sister. Sometimes we hug a lot but we also fight (but of course I'm always right)! I practised volleyball since I was seven but I've quit recently. I love playing volleyball age 7 to 10 years old practiced in school sports and cultural Gondomar, after up to 15 years old at the club practiced Ala Nun 'Alvares Gondomar!
In my free time, dance and music are always present. I love listening to music. I like Colbie Caillat, Lady Antebellum, Charice, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Ne-yo, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Cascada, and I also like some of the music of Justin Bieber, and many other singers.
I love to walk, learn new things, going to the cinema, and shopping! I would like to go to the Dominican Republic, Brazil and London! The season I like best is the summer, I love the sun, the beach, pool, heat!
I consider myself a nice person, friendly, fun but I'm also jealous, impatient and lazy!

Goodbye ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment