
My name is Elisa, I am 15 years old. I live in Porto and I love living here. I love the region where I live, it´s very beautiful. I was born here and I live with my parents and my sister.
My sister is 10 years old, she is 5 years younger than me. Sometimes she is annoying but most of the times she is very cool. We also have our arguments now and then but soon everything goes back to normal.
I have a dog named Snoopy. He is a little old dog, but still full of energy and very sweet. He sometimes destroys some things but it is rare.
I love music! I listen to a little of everything, like Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, and others.
I love to walk, I enjoy spending time with friends and being on the computer.
My favourite sports are volleyball and basketball, but at the moment I don´t practise any sports.
I love the English language but I have some difficulties.
I wouldn´t like to live out of Potugal but I would like to visit some cities such as London and Paris because they look interesting.
In the future, I would like to become a pediatrician, because it is an area that I like and it is related to babies, something that I love.
I am a simple girl, I love helping the others who need, I love being with friends and my family.
I think that is all.
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment