.jpg)
Hi! My name is Carina and I was born five years before the turn of the millennium. I have lived in Rio Tinto for almost six years with my older sister and my parents.
The things I like to do the most are the things that everyone likes. I love listening to music and singing, although I'm not a good singer. I like watching TV, playing computer and reading! I also like travelling and New York is a city that I'd love to visit or, who knows, maybe live there.
One of my favourite series is ''Friends'', because it's a series that makes me laugh.
I don't have a favourite kind of music, but I like listening to Rock and Pop. What I listen depends on my mood.
I love the books by Nicholas Sparks, he is one of my favourite writers, because his books make the reader feel lots of different feelings and sometimes I feel so related to what he writes that it's like as if he were telling my own story.
Concerning sports, volleyball is my favourite. Maths is my favourite subject and the one I don't like that much is Portuguese.
I still don't know what career I want to have, I just know that I want something related to Maths.
Well... I guess it's all I have to say. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment