Saturday, 23 October 2010

Who am I - Pedro Gil



Hey! I’m Pedro Gil and I’m a 14-year-old student from Gondomar, Portugal. I can’t say I hate living there but I don't love it either. I would have loved to be born in another country, somewhere around the United Kingdom, America, or maybe even Germany. I love English because it’s a way for me to talk to many people from other countries with different cultures. I also like knowing more than one language because it somehow raises my culture a little bit.

I have an older brother whom I really like. He’s kind of an idol to me but of course I want to be even better than him. I live with my parents and I have a female dog which I love to play with. I taught her many things like sitting down and fetching a ball.
I love music! I like almost a little bit of every kind of music but my favourite style is Rock and Metal. My favourite bands are KoRN and Sevendust.
In my free time I usually talk to people, watch movies, play online games or help at home.
One of my biggest dreams is to be a veterinary when I grow up and be invited by BBC to do a research in an habitat to find new species.
That’s all I have to say at the moment. See you around!

2 comments:

  1. I can already imagine your documentaries on Sunday on TV before lunch time. I love watching those! You would be the next Darwin... I hope your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete